Saturday, January 5, 2013

It's Friday!

This morning didn't start out too bad; guess it could've been worse.  My alarm has seen it's last day.  It went off  30 minutes before I'm due for work!  Not good.  I usually get up at 5:30 to get ready to be at the hospital at 7:00 and drink a cup of  steamy coffee before starting pt. rounding and nursing care.  Coffee is my jump start in the mornings.  This morning my alarm went off at 6:30 instead.  Oh well....sigh.....that's life sometimes.

Busy, busy, busy.  It feels like a Friday.  It's also the feast day of  St. Elizabeth Ann Seton, which incidentally,  I buy the curriculum from the The Seton Catholic Home Study School.  

The day passed quickly for me.  It snowed some around town but it quickly melted away.  My kids were warm and happy at home.  At least that's what my youngest daughter told me on the phone when she called me at work to see how my day was going.  "Great", I told her.

It's time for bed.  My daughter, Mary, will be going out of town with our homeschool basketball team, the 'Lady Hawks' tomorrow.  Melinda will be spending the day with her father; and Jacob will be working tomorrow in the evening.  His work schedule changed a little.  Time to go bed.

I'll be thinking about this song as I drift off to sleep because it has such a 'slumber' quality.  Not because I'm feeling blue; I'm really not.  I just love the song.  I first heard it when I watched a movie starring Loretta Young.  The movie is called 'Mother Is A Freshman'.  Prayers before retiring.



No comments: