Wednesday, April 25, 2012

By Myself

So here I am again; blogging away.  I closed up this blog because I was over my head in emotional turmoil.  Ever cried for eighteen months straight?  I didn't have any desire to blog.  Try as I might.  So I deleted nearly four years of posting.  Then my daughters were upset that I had done this.  So I reopened my blog; and then stared at it.  Closed it up again.  It's been eight months since I blogged.  Why?  My husband and I separated.   I've had lots of maternal family support though.  Thank you dear cousins!  (I have sooo many) What would I have done without you? And the saints; my friends to whom I look up to, to get through every crisis in my life now.  Whether it's cooking, or gardening, or losing my car keys or my glasses!  Thank you St. Anthony, for helping me find these items.  What you wouldn't do for a couple of 'Hail Marys'.  And my heavenly mother, to whom I quietly beseech for strength.  So here I am once more. 

No comments: